Adham El Banhawy
Full Stack DeveloperMarch 2018 – Present
- Lead engineer in a startup branch.
- Maintained and added new features to a cross-platform application.
- Refactored existing code base and reduced redundancy by 60%
- Implemented CI/CD via Azure and sped up release process by 40%.
- Attended networking events and pitch product to investors.
Web Developer and Digital Marketer AssistantFeb 2017 – Feb 2018
- Working with other developers to code, develop, and update a variety of University websites
- Testing websites for browser compatibility, accessibility and overall reliability.
- Assisting with digital marketing, including SEO and content management strategy.
Project CoordinatorMar 2016 – Oct 2016
- Worked with different stakeholders to communicate requirements, collaborate, and delegate tasks
- Improved existing documentation and reduced redundancy by 50%
- Worked closely with CTO to translate business requirements to technical requirements and estimate time costs
- Assisted marketing manager with market research using different national databases and produced reports to determine different market shares of competitive products
Business Analyst InternSep 2015 – Feb 2016
- Received training in business analysis and project management concepts
- Practiced gathering and documenting requirements
- Received training in agile and scrum methodologies
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science
University of California, Riverside
Bachelor’s Degree, Economics